The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Increasing flight inspection operations for special inspections and increasing infrastructure development and construction of new airports in emerging economies are expected to drive the flight inspection market
The flight inspection market is projected to grow from an estimated USD 4.51 billion in 2017 to USD 5.57 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.31% during the forecast period. The increase in flight inspection operations for navigational aids for routine and commissioning inspections due to the increasing number of new airports and expansion of infrastructure on existing airports is expected to drive the flight inspection market. Technical challenges involved in flight inspection procedures act as a challenge to the growth of the flight inspection market.
The defense airports end-user segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the flight inspection market during the forecast period.
The flight inspection market for defense airports is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This growth is attributed to the increasing defense budgets of emerging economies and the increasing spending on military infrastructure. With increasing defense budgets, the modernization and development of defense airports as well as the demand for defense airports for strategic purposes is increasing.
Asia Pacific is expected to the witness highest growth in the flight inspection market during the forecast period.
The flight inspection market in Asia Pacific is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The Americas is expected to account for the largest share of the flight inspection market in 2017. This trend is expected to continue throughout the forecast period. The increasing number of new airport infrastructure development programs is expected to drive the flight inspection market in the coming years.
Profile break-up of primary participants of the flight inspection market report
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 50%, Tier 2 – 30% and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C level – 35%, Director level – 25%, Others – 40%
- By Region: North America – 40%, Europe – 30%, APAC – 20%, Africa and Middle East – 10%
Major companies profiled in the flight inspection market report are Textron (US), Bombardier (Canada), Norwegian Special Mission (Norway), and Aerodata AG (Germany), among others.
This report provides detailed information and forecasts the FI market from 2017 to 2022. The FI market has been segmented on the basis of solution, end user, and region. Based on solution, the services segment is projected to dominate during the forecast period. Based on end user, the market is segmented in commercial and defense airports.
Reasons To Buy the report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analyses ? industry analysis, industry & technology trends, market-share analysis of top players, and company profiles. These together comprise and discuss basic views on the competitive landscape, emerging and high-growth segments of the FI market, high-growth regions and countries, and their respective regulatory policies, government initiatives, and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights into the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the FI market and products offered by the top 10 players in the FI market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the FI market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets - the report analyzes the markets for flight inspection across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the FI market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities and vendor analysis of the leading players in the FI market