The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The global automatic feeding market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.5%.”
The global automatic feeding market is estimated at USD 4.37 billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 6.30 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The primary factors that drive the market are the benefits of automation and increasing consumption of meat and dairy products. One of the major restraining factors is the high set up cost.
“The distributors segment, by feeding line, is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
The distributors segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Distributors provide feed to different animals on time. For distribution, two different types of equipment are used?rail-guided feed wagon and self-propelled feeder. Automatic feeders help to distribute feed to livestock accurately which improves the growth and development of the animals.
“The equine feeders segment, by individual feeding equipment, is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Over the past few years, a dramatic change has been witnessed in the use of automatic feeding equipment in the livestock industry. Farmers in developed countries invest in individual feeders for equine. Equine feeders are of different types, some of which include hay feeders, feed bins, bucket, and automatic equine waterers, which are used on a daily basis to provide feed and water.
“The North American region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
The North American region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2022. The growth in this region can be attributed to the various innovations in different equipment lines and feeding equipment to meet the growing demand from farm owners and farmers. The usage of feeding equipment in North America is increasing owing to factors such as continual advancements in technologies and increasing herd size of livestock farms.
Break-up of Primaries:
- By Company Type: Tier 1: 15%; Tier 2: 30%; Tier 3: 35%; and Tier 4: 20%
- By Designation: C Level: 20%; Director Level: 20%; and Others: 60%
- By Region: North America: 20%; Europe: – 20%; Asia Pacific: 45%, and RoW: 15%
The key players in the automatic feeding market include the following:
• AGCO Corporation (US)
• GEA (Germany)
• Delaval Holding (Sweden)
• Big Dutchman (US)
• Kuhn (France)
• Lely Holding SARL (Netherlands)
• Trioliet B.V. (Netherlands)
• VDL Agrotech (Netherlands)
• Pellon Group OY (Finland)
• Rovibec Agrisolutions (Canada)
• Coromall AS (Denmark)
• ROXELL (Belgium)
The report provides analysis of the automatic feeding market across different segments. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of this market on the basis of feeding line, individual feeding equipment, livestock, feed, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and business strategies.
Key Reasons to buy the Report:
- To get an overview of the global automatic feeding market
- From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on detailed analyses?industry, market share of top players, and company profiles
- This report also explains high-growth segments of the global automatic feeding market, its high-growth regions and, drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges