The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“The overall heat interface unit market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.9% during 2017–2023”
The heat interface unit (HIU) market is expected to grow from USD 374.7 million in 2017 to USD 591.3 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 7.9% between 2017 and 2023. The increasing supportive regulatory and legislative framework, growing use of district heating (DH) solutions, and rising adoption of smart homes in developing nations drive the HIU market growth. The key restraining factors for the growth of the heat interface unit market are the additional expenses incurred in retrofitting existing systems and higher initial cost associated with HIUs.
“The heat interface unit market for the residential application to hold the largest share by 2023”
The heat interface unit market for the residential application is expected to account for the largest market share by 2023 as a result of increasing adoption of heat interface units in multi-housing apartment buildings and single-family houses.
“Market for indirect HIUs is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The indirect heat interface unit market is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth of the market in this segment is attributed to the advantages of using indirect HIUs that include clarity of primary and secondary circuits; primary and secondary circuits can be independently isolated for maintenance; primary and secondary circuit water can be cleaned and inhibited separately. As a result, there are very few chances of pipe burst and water damage.
“Europe to hold the largest share and is expected to witness the highest growth in the heat interface unit market in the near future”
Europe is expected to hold the largest share of the heat interface unit market by 2023. Many heat interface unit manufacturing companies are located in this region. The heat interface unit market in Europe is expected to grow at a high CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth of the market in this region can be attributed to the increasing implementation of heat interface units for different applications in the UK and France.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews have been conducted with key people in the heat interface unit market.
The break-up of primary participants for the report has been shown below:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 45 %, Tier 2 – 30%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives – 40% and Managers – 60%
- By Region: Americas – 30%, Europe – 40%, APAC – 20%, and RoW – 10%
The report also profiles the key players in this market. The prominent players profiled in this report are Armstrong Fluid Technology (Canada), Bosch (UK), Dutypoint (UK), Honeywell (Switzerland), Kingspan (Ireland), GIACOMINI (Italy), Docherty (UK), Caleffi S.p.a. (Italy), ALFA LAVAL (Sweden), Danfoss (Denmark), Rhico ., Thermal Integration , Reliance Worldwide Corporation (UK) , and Intatec (UK).
This research report categorizes the overall heat interface unit market based on component, product, application, and geography. The report describes major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities pertaining to the market as well as provides the value chain analysis.
Reasons To Buy the Report:
The report would help leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the heat interface unit market comprehensively and provides the closest market size estimation for subsegments across different regions.
- The report would help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provide them with information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for market growth.
- This report would help stakeholders understand their competitors better and gain more insights to improve their position in the business.
- The competitive landscape section includes the information on the competitor’s ecosystem, product launches, acquisitions, partnerships, agreements, contracts, and collaborations.