The global printed electronics market should reach $26.6 billion by 2022 from $14.0 billion in 2017 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.6%, from 2017 to 2022.
The optoelectronics segment of the global printed electronics market is the largest market. The market is expected to grow from $9.9 billion in 2017 to $17.7 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 12.3% for the period 2017-2022.
The sensors segment of the global printed electronics market is expected to grow from $882.3 million in 2017 to $2.5 billion in 2022 at a CAGR of 23.0% for the period 2017-2022.
- 35 data tables
- An overview of the global market for printed electronics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- An insight into the types of printed electronics and their respective properties, advantages, and disadvantages
- Overview of the size, segmentation, and projected growth trends of the printed electronics market
- Descriptions of key patents related to the printed electronics market
- Profiles of major players and companies in the market
This report will provide trends, market sizing and forecast across printed electronic component segments, including printing methods, inks and substrates, and across applications including optoelectronics for displays, energy, sensors and radio frequency devices.
Usage of printed electronics will be sized and forecast in terms of revenue for suppliers from key industries, including consumer products, building products, medical and life sciences, advertising, motor vehicles, retail, environmental monitoring, and transport and logistics. Regional coverage of these segments includes North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World.