The global market for commercial internal combustion engines reached $166.9 billion in 2016 and should reach $208.3 billion by 2020, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.7% from 2016 to 2020.
- 95 data tables
- An overview of the global market for manufacturing commercial internal combustion engines
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2012-2016, estimates for 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2020
- Coverage of commercial internal combustion engine (nonautomotive) segments, along with relevant market and production information, issues involved, and applications
- An evaluation of local market data and analyses to help create regional strategies
- Information on the future developments in the market, and external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market
- Profiles of major players in the industry
This research report categorizes the internal combustion engines manufacturing market by type. Product type include automobile engines, aircraft engines, and other engines.