As per the latest report published by Variant Market Research, Global Lecithin Market is estimated to reach $1,364 million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 6.1% from 2016 to 2024. Lecithin is basically a fat, produced from several sources such as egg, soya, and sunflower, among others. Due to its functional property of emulsifier and anti-spatter, stabilizing agent, it has various applications in many end use areas which comprises pharmaceutical, food and beverage, animal feed, cosmetic, and nutrition & health supplements. Various factors such as high adoption of lecithin in end use industries, and increasing health awareness among consumers are driving the growth of the global lecithin market over the forecasted period.
Major factors driving the global lecithin market are growing acceptance of lecithin in end use industries, rising alertness regarding health issues, changing lifestyles, increase in per capita income. However, instable prices of raw materials & soya lecithin allergy may hamper the market growth. Furthermore, growing acceptance of lecithin in developed nations & emergent markets would unfold with numerous growth opportunities in the forecasted years.
Major segments in the global lecithin market are source, application, and geography. By source, the market is bifurcated into soya, egg, sunflower, and other sources. Application is further segmented into food, feed, nutrition & health supplements, cosmetics, and other applications.
Geographically, global Lecithin market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe segment consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, and Rest of Asia- Pacific, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key market players competing in the market are Archer Daniels Midland Company, Lipoid GmbH, American Lecithin Company, Thew Arnott & Co., Ltd., Bunge Limited, Cargill Inc., VAV Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., NOW Foods, Sternchemie GmbH & Co. KG., and DuPont Nutrition & Health, among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Lecithin Market with respect to major segments such as source, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Lecithin Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Lecithin Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Lecithin Market
- Other Sources
- Nutrition & Health Supplements
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East