As per the latest report published by Variant Market Research, Global Wood Vinegar Market is estimated to reach $6 Million by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2016 to 2024. Wood vinegar is a dark liquid extracted from wood. Wood vinegar are also known as wood acid, pyroligneous acid, or liquid smoke. This acid is the bi-product formed by the pyrolysis method. The market for wood vinegar has grown steadily in past years, in terms of improving the yield, quality, and nutrition-level of produced crops, which has led to its high demand. They are widely chosen as a natural alternative to chemical fertilizers & pesticides. Additionally, health conscious consumers are nowadays demanding for organic food products which have driven the growth of market globally.
The global wood vinegar market is primarily driven by factors such as stringent regulations regarding the use of crop protection chemicals, and growing base of end-use industries for the production of this acids. Besides, enhancement in crop yield, and increased consumption of organic food products have also supported the market growth. However, the factor that may limit the market growth is lack of global awareness of wood vinegar. Furthermore, rising applications of wood vinegar in numerous sectors is expected to offer several growth opportunities in the given forecast timeframe.
The segmentation of wood vinegar market is done on the basis of manufacturing process, application, and geography. Manufacturing process segment comprises slow pyrolysis, fast & intermediate pyrolysis, and other types. While, agriculture, waste water treatment, food, wood tar, animal husbandry, and other applications are classified for application segment. Based on geography, the global wood vinegar market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World (RoW).
The key market players comprise Nettenergy Bv, Canada Renewable Bioenergy Corp., Nakashima Trading Co. Ltd., Byron Biochar, Tagrow Co., Ltd., New Life Agro, ACE Pte Ltd., Verdi Life, Penta Manufacturer, and Doi & Co., Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Wood Vinegar Market with respect to major segments such as type, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 – 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Wood Vinegar Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Wood Vinegar Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Wood Vinegar Market
Manufacturing Process Segments
- Slow Pyrolysis
- Fast & Intermediate Pyrolysis
- Other Manufacturing Processes
- Waste Water Treatment
- Wood Tar
- Animal Husbandry
- Other Applications
- North America