According to “Global Three Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022”, Global three-wheeler market is forecast to surpass $ 6 billion by 2022, on the back of rising population, growing requirement for last mile connectivity and surging passenger transportation needs, especially in the developing economies. In 2016, passenger carrier segment dominated the global three-wheeler market with more than three-fourth of the volume share, and the segment is expected to continue its dominance during the forecast period. Some of the major players operating in the global three wheeler market include Bajaj Auto Limited, Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, TVS Motor Company Limited, Scooters India Limited, Atul Auto Limited, etc. “Global Three Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 - 2022” discusses the following aspects of three wheeler in global market:
- Three Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Carrier and Load Carrier), By Region
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of three wheeler market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, three wheeler manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with three wheeler manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.