Increasing adoption of vacuum pumps as a low-cost equipment solution in global semiconductor industry is expected to propel demand for vacuum pumps in the coming years. Presence of a strong semiconductor manufacturing base in Asia-Pacific is also anticipated to positively influence the global vacuum pumps market during forecast period.
According to “Global Vacuum Pumps Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Global vacuum pumps market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during 2017-2022. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing investments in industrial sectors, rising focus of manufacturers on R&D to come up with cost-effective vacuum pump solutions and technologies to attract consumers across the globe. Global vacuum pumps market is controlled by major players that include Gardner Denver Holdings, Inc., Atlas Copco AB, Pfeiffer Vacuum Technology AG, ULVAC, Inc., Dr-Ing. K. Busch GmbH, Graham Corporation, Dekker Vacuum Technologies, Inc., Ebara Corporation, Tsurumi Manufacturing Co. Ltd, and Flowserve Corporation. “Global Vacuum Pumps Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of vacuum pumps in global market:
- Vacuum Pumps Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Dry Vacuum, Liquid Ring, Rotary Vane and Others), By Application (Semiconductor, Industrial, Process, Thin Film, Rough, Instrumentation and R&D), By Region
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of vacuum pumps market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, vacuum pumps manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with vacuum pumps manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.