Growth in the global flour market can be attributed to changing consumer preferences towards healthy food products owing to the rising incidences of lifestyle diseases, coupled with easy availability of a wide variety of flours in the market. Moreover, factors like rising disposable income, developing food industry and introduction of organic flour are further expected to propel the global flour market in the coming years.
According to “Global Flour Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, Global flour market is projected to cross $ 270 billion by 2022. Some of the major players operating in the global flour market are Archer Daniels Midland Company; ConAgra Brands, Inc; Cargill, Incorporated; Bunge Limited; Wilmar International Ltd; CHS, Inc.; General Mills, Inc.; Ardent Mills, LLC; P&H Milling Group; and Bartlett and Company, among others. “Global Flour Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of flour market globally:
- Flour Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Wheat, Rice, Maize and Others), By Application (Bread & Bakery Products, Noodles & Pasta, Animal Feed, Wafers, crackers & biscuits, Non-Food Applications and Others) and By Geography
- Pricing & Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of flour in global market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, flour manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with flour manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.