The economic downturn caused due to the debt crisis in the country has led to the decline in the sector, which will be continuing in the future as well. The sector is expected to decline at a CAGR of 2.8% during 2016-2021. Of the four markets, Face Make-Up was the largest market in value terms. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel, while, Rigid Plastics was the most commonly used package material in the Greek Make-Up sector. Avon, Oriflame Seventeen and L`Oreal Paris are the leading brands in the Greek Make-Up sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Make-Up sector in Greece provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Nail Make-Up, and Lip Make-Up with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; pack type data for: Specialty Container, Tube, Jar and Tub.
- The Greek Make-Up sector accounted for a volume share of 0.7% of the regional (Western Europe) market, in 2016.
- Of the four markets, Face Make-Up is the largest in value terms.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel.
- Avon, Oriflame, Seventeen and L`Oreal Paris are the leading brands in the Greek Make-Up sector.
- Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used package material in the Greek Make-Up sector.
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.