The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
"Insurance Company Profile: AXA", offers a review of the company, its business structure and strategy, its financial performance, its marketing and distribution activities, and a SWOT analysis.
AXA Group is one of the largest financial services providers in the world. France is AXA’s largest insurance market, followed by the US, the UK, and Ireland. It operates in four business segments: life and savings, property and casualty, asset management, and banking. It has a presence in 64 countries, serves over 107 million customers across the world, and has around 165,000 employees and agents.
Key Questions Answered
- What are AXA’s brands?
- What are AXA’s strengths and weaknesses?
- What opportunities and challenges does the company face going forward?
- AXA introduced its new strategic five-year plan, Ambition 2020, on June 21, 2016 following the completion of its Ambition 2015 plan. The new plan is focused on two themes: focus and transform.
- In May 2017 AXA launched a new business unit dedicated to customer innovation and new business models to support its 2020 strategy.
- The unit will consolidate AXA’s plans aimed at expanding the value chain of insurance services by utilizing new technologies and the group’s innovation initiatives.
Reasons To Buy
- Learn about AXA’s organizational structure and its core business segments.
- Gain insight into its underwriting and distribution strategy
- Understand the group’s advertising strategy.