In addition to the market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces for the SCM market. Some key drivers include the continual surge of new advanced threats and attacks through email and Web vectors and better awareness of the threat landscape. The surge of IoT devices and the increasing adoption of mobility in the workforce require organizations to tighten their control of online content to enhance productivity and prevent threats. Strict compliance requirements drive investments in security to prevent litigation and legal liabilities and in turn drive adoption of cybersecurity.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period of 2015 to 2021, with the base year as 2016. SCM solutions are the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), service providers, manufacturing, education, and other sectors.
Companies mentioned in the SCM market's competitive landscape include Symantec, Cisco (Ironport), Trend Micro, Forcepoint, McAfee, Lyceum Capital (Clearswift), Axway (Tumbleweed), Barracuda, Fortinet, SonicWall, Sophos, F-Secure, Sangfor, Kaspersky and other small vendors. The countries included in this study are Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore, the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the secure content management (SCM) market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
• Will SCM solutions continue to exist, or will they get replaced by other solutions?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• Will SCM products/services become features in other markets?
• Are the vendors in the market ready to manage alone, or do they need partnerships to take their