Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
• Is the market growing and at what rate? What is the anticipated growth between 2016 and 2021?
• What are the specific market drivers influencing this market?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• Are the power rental equipment offered today meeting customers’ needs, or is additional development needed?
• What are the major sales channels for this market and what is their future development?
Why Partner with Frost & Sullivan?
• We have a robust and proven research methodology resulting in high-quality findings: Frost & Sullivan has established relationships with the leading participants in the value chain of the generator sets market with which it performs primary research for the purpose of its research services.
• We are subject matter experts with 35 years of Energy and Environment experience researching and tracking generator set markets generating reliable information.
• Our team of industry experts has multidisciplinary background in engineering, business studies and market strategy.
• We bring a solution that integrates our expertise areas to develop fact-driven strategies: Frost & Sullivan analyst team has performed analysis of the generators market from various perspectives including:
o Segment: Stationary, portable and rental generators.
o Fuel: Gas and diesel generators.
o End User: Residential, commercial and industrial generators
o Geography: Global and regional including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa among others.
• Our fact-driven, client-specific approach bridges the gap between market research and mainstream consulting, giving us an exceptional ability to help power rental companies realize their vision.