Pea Protein Market by Type (Pea Protein Isolate, Pea Protein Concentrate, and Others), by Application (Nutrition & Health Supplements, Bakery, Cereals & Snacks, Meat Products & Alternatives, Beverages, and others)- Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast to 2022
Global pea protein market is expected to reach USD 359.4 million by 2022, at a CAGR of 13.4% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
Following a comprehensive research on pea protein and an in-depth analysis of the market scenario, the report carries out an impact analysis of the key industry drivers, restraints, and opportunities, listed in the market dynamics segment. Increasing awareness about the benefits of protein and growing demand for protein rich diet, growing health & wellness trend, increasing consumer focus on meat alternatives, growing demand from food & beverage industry, advancement in ingredient technologies such as microencapsulation, and increasing soy free and gluten free trend are the key market drivers covered in the report which will support the industry growth in the forecast period. However, significant preference for animal based protein and consumer preference to other plant proteins over pea protein restrains the adoption of pea protein.
The research report on the global pea protein market provides a comprehensive analysis of a major product segments such as pea protein isolates, pea protein concentrates, and others. The report further gives an extensive outlook on the multifarious industries served by the pea protein. Pea protein market is divided on the basis of application into nutrition & health supplements, bakery, cereals & snacks, meat products & alternatives, beverages, and others. The segment further briefly talks about the trends impacting the growth of these markets and the market forecast for each segment and sub-segment for the next five years.
An in-depth analysis of the geographical scenario of the industry provides detailed qualitative and quantitative insights on five major geographies: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. These regions are further analysed at a country level with the detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis. The geographical analysis provides detailed insights on the key trends of the industry in the listed regions & countries, identifying the demographic & economic impact, government & private investments, and regulatory scenario. The report identifies North America to be the largest market in 2016, followed by Europe, and Asia Pacific. The geographical analysis section also comments on the key market players shaping the growth of the industry in the respective countries.
The report also includes the competitive landscape based on extensive assessment of the key strategic developments adopted by leading market participants in the industry over the past 3 years (2014-2017). The key players in the global pea protein market are Roquette Freres Le Romarin (France), Ingredion Inc. (U.S.), Kerry Group (Ireland), NOW Foods/NOW Health Group, Inc. (U.S.), Axiom Foods Inc. (U.S.), Burcon Nutrascience Corporation (Canada), Glanbia plc. (Ireland), Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA (Belgium), SOTEXPRO SA (France), Farbest Brands/Farbest-Tallman Foods Corporation (U.S.), and Emsland-St?rke GmbH (Part of Emsland Group).
Key questions answered in the report:
Growing nutrition & health supplements and bakery, cereal & snacks industry to drive the adoption of pea protein
- How does the adoption of pea protein in nutrition & health supplements industry differ from the adoption in bakery, cereals, and snacks industry?
- What impact does this have on the adoption of pea protein in comparison to other application segments?
The North American pea protein market favors both larger and local manufacturers that compete in multiple segments
- Who are the top competitors in this market and what strategies do they employ to gain shares?
- What is driving growth and which market segments have the most potential for revenue expansion over the forecast period?
- What strategies should new companies looking to enter this market use to compete effectively?
- What are the major drivers, restrains, and opportunities in the global pea protein market?
- Who are the major players in various countries and what share of the market do they hold?
- What are the geographical trends and high growth regions/ countries?
Recent new product launches, partnerships, mergers & acquisitions, and expansions have taken place in the global pea protein market
- What companies have recently merged/acquired and how will these unions affect the competitive landscape of the pea protein market?
- Which companies have created partnerships and how will these partnerships promote a competitive advantage?
- Who are the major players in the global pea protein market and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the local emerging players in the global pea protein market and how do they compete with the global players?
Scope of the Report:
Market by Product type
- Pea Protein Isolate
- Pea Protein Concentrate
Market by Application
- Nutrition & Health Supplements
- Bakery, Cereals, & Snacks
- Meat Products & Alternatives
Market by Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of World
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa