Global small boat market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of more than 13% during 2017 – 2022, on account of continuous increase in the average selling prices, booming marine industry and growing interest of consumers in various water sports activities. In addition, increasing urban population and rising income levels are expected to positively influence the global small boat market in the coming years. Furthermore, increasing technological advancements, rising interest of consumers in sailing, fishing and other water sports activities and booming tourism industry is expected to aid the global small boat market during forecast period. Marine Products Corporation, Brunswick Corporation, Malibu Boats, Inc., Yamaha Motor Corporation, Groupe B?n?teau, MasterCraft Boat Company, LLC, Porter, Inc, Stellican Ltd, Grady-White Boats, Inc., Grand Crossing Capital LLC, Maverick Boat Group, Inc. S2 Yachts, Inc., Seabring Marine Industries Inc, BPS Direct, L.L.C, Correct Craft, Inc, etc. are some of the leading players in global market. ’Global Small Boat Market By Boat Type, By Material, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2022’ discusses the following aspects of small boat market globally:
- Global Small Boat Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Boat Type (Powered Boat, Personal Watercraft Boat (PWC) and Sail Boat), By Application (Pleasure, Fishing, Defense and Others), By Material (Fiberglass, Wood, Metal, Inflatable and Others) and By Geography.
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Small Boat market in Egypt
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, Small Boat manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with Small Boat manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.