According to “Global Organic Soap Market By Product Type, By Bar Soap Type, By Liquid Soap Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022”, the global organic soap market is projected to cross $ 206 million by the end of 2022. Factors like growing disposable income, increasing concerns among people regarding the harmful chemicals such as parabens and sulphates in synthetic soaps, and rising demand for organic soaps in emerging markets such as China and India are expected to drive the global organic soap market through 2022. Pangea Organics, EO Products, Vi-Tae, Sundial Brands LLC, Neal’s Yard (Natural Remedies) Limited, Laverana GmbH & Co. KG, Truly’s Natural Products, Beach Organics, Nature’s Gate, Erbaviva, The Honest Company, Inc., Lavanila Laboratories, Sensible Organics, Khadi Natural, and Forest Essentials are some of the major players in global market. ’Global Organic Soap Market By Product Type, By Bar Soap Type, By Liquid Soap Type, By Sales Channel, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012–2022’ discusses the following aspects of organic soap market globally:
- Global Organic Soap Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Organic Bar Soap and Organic Liquid Soap), By sales Channel (Retail Sales Channel and Institutional Sales Channel) and By Geography.
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of organic soap market in Egypt
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, organic soap manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with organic soap manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.