Global bus market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% by 2022, on the back of rising demand for transportation from growing population, especially in the urban areas, globally. Growth is expected to be driven by rising number of government initiatives aimed at increasing the adoption of emission-free electric buses. Moreover, rising penetration of Chinese players, such as Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Ltd., Xiamen Golden Dragon Bus Co., Ltd., Anhui Ankai Automobile Company, etc., and surging demand for transportation systems in smart city projects are anticipated to positively influence global bus market in the coming years. ’Global Bus Market By Application, By Length, By Seating Capacity, By Fuel Type, By Body Type, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’ discusses the following aspects of bus market globally:
- Global Bus Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Application (Transit Buses, Motor Coaches and School Buses), By Length (6-8 m, 8-10 m, 10-12 m and Above 12 m), By Seating Capacity (15-30, 30-40, 40-50 and Above 50), By Fuel Type (Diesel, Petrol/Gasoline, CNG and Electric & Hybrid), By Body Type (Fully Built and Customizable)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of bus market globally
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, bus manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with bus manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.