According to ’Global Anti-skinning Agents Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’, Global anti-skinning agents market is to reach $ 1 billion by 2022. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of growing focus towards sustainable products such as bio based printing inks, lead free paints, etc. Moreover, growing demand from water borne paints is boosting demand for anti-skinning agents across the globe. ’Global Anti-skinning Agents Market By Type, By Application, By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022’ discusses the following aspects of anti-skinning agents in global market:
- Global Anti-Skinning Agents Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Oxime and Phenol), By Application (Paints, Printing Inks and Pigment Paste), By Region (Asia-Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and South America)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of anti-skinning agents market in Globally.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, anti-skinning agents manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with anti-skinning agents manufacturers, distributors and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.