“Surgical imaging market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5%.”
The global surgical imaging market is projected to reach USD 1.63 billion by 2022 from an estimated value of USD 1.25 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 5.5%. The key factors driving the growth of this market are growing popularity of Flat Panel Detector C-arms (FPD C-arms) owing to advantages of FPDs over image intensifiers, reimbursement cuts on analog radiography systems, and increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures.
“The orthopedic and trauma surgeries segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.”
Based on application, the surgical imaging market is segmented into orthopedic and trauma surgeries, neurosurgeries, cardiovascular surgeries, gastrointestinal surgeries, and other applications (urology and endobronchial & thoracic surgery). The orthopedic and trauma surgeries segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The large share and high growth of this segment can be attributed to factors such as increasing popularity of minimally invasive procedures in orthopedic and trauma surgeries and the advantage of 3D navigation with the use of C-arms.
“Asia Pacific to witness the highest growth during the forecast period.”
Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2017–2022. Factors such as rapid growth in geriatric population in Japan, healthcare reforms in China, improving healthcare infrastructure in India, and rising number of orthopedic and CVD procedures in Australia are expected to drive market growth during the forecast period.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1–56%, Tier 2-35%, and Tier 3–9%
- By Designation – C-level–27%, Director Level–15%, Others–58%
- By Region – North America–38%, Europe–22%, Asia Pacific–25%, RoW–15%
Some of the major players in the surgical imaging market include GE Healthcare (US), Koninklijke Philips (Netherlands), Siemens (Germany), and Ziehm Imaging (Germany).
The report analyzes the surgical imaging market and aims at estimating the market size and the future growth potential of this market based on various segments such as technology, application, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help them, garner a greater share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the global surgical imaging market. The report analyzes the global surgical imaging market by technology, application, and region.
- Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and new service launches in the global surgical imaging market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging markets by technology, application, and region
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new services or service enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global surgical imaging market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and capabilities of surgical imaging equipment of leading players in the global market