The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The increasing need to prevent critical data from getting leaked is expected to be driving the cloud Data Loss Prevention (DLP) market growth
The cloud DLP market is expected to grow from USD 744.4 million in 2017 to USD 2,508.9 million by 2022, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 27.5%. The market is said to be driven by various factors, such as the achievement of regulatory compliances and heavy increase in cloud adoption. However, the major hindrance faced by enterprises while adopting cloud DLP services is the excessive false positives.
The services segment is expected to have the highest growth rate during the forecast period
The services segment is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The increasing need to successfully implement DLP services across enterprises is expected to be creating a demand for specialized professionals, pushing the service segment toward growth. Therefore, the services segment is expected to be the fastest-growing in the cloud DLP market.
North America is expected to have the largest market share, whereas Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period
North America is the foremost potential market, due to the presence of a large number of players offering cloud DLP technologies. The region is expected to have the largest market size during the forecast period, as North American organizations are early adopters of cloud DLP solution and services. Furthermore, organizations have invested significantly on cloud technologies to gain a competitive advantage and improve the business operations, thus there is a significant need to protect mission-critical data from being exposed. The APAC region is in the initial growth phase. However, it is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the global cloud DLP market. The increasing adoption of cloud DLP services in this region is due to the large number of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). This is expected to have a positive impact on the APAC cloud DLP market growth. The cloud DLP solution would help SMEs prevent the data from getting leaked.
The breakup of the profiles of the primary participants is given below:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 31%, Tier 2 – 43%, and Tier 3 – 26%
- By Designation: C-Level – 44%, D-Level – 40%, and Others – 16%
- By Region: North America – 32%, Europe – 26%, APAC – 20%, and RoW – 22%
The following key cloud DLP providers are profiled in the report:
1. Check Point Software Technologies (Tel Aviv, Israel)
2. Digital Guardian (Massachusetts, US)
3. Forcepoint (Texas, US)
4. McAfee (California, US)
5. Symantec (California, US)
6. CA Technologies (New York, US)
7. Cisco Systems (California, US)
8. Clearswift (Berkshire, UK)
9. Netskope (California, US)
10. Zscaler (California, US)
The cloud DLP market has been segmented on the basis of components (solution and services), organization sizes, verticals, and regions. A detailed analysis of the key industry players has been done to provide key insights into their business overviews, products offerings, key strategies, new product launches, partnerships, agreements and collaborations, business expansions, mergers and acquisitions, and competitive landscape associated with the cloud DLP market.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the cloud DLP market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the subsegments across different regions.
- This report will help stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on the key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
- This report will help stakeholders better understand their competitors and gain more insights to enhance their position in the cloud DLP market.
- The competitive landscape section includes the vendor comparison of the top market players in the cloud DLP market.