Super League In-Depth Analysis: Credit Suisse Private Banking 2017 - Tracking the world’s major competitors in wealth management
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: Credit Suisse Private Banking 2017", is a comprehensive analysis of Credit Suisse’s private banking operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy, financial results, and marketing activities. It also covers recent M&A activity, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Credit Suisse is a global bank headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. It provides private banking and wealth management, corporate banking, investment banking, and retail banking services to individuals, corporations, and institutions in around 50 countries. It offers private banking services through three regional divisions that collectively employ 3,750 relationship managers as of December 31, 2016.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Insight into Credit Suisse Private Banking’s growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
- Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of Credit Suisse Private Banking’s product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to its competitors.
- Review of Credit Suisse Private Banking’s marketing and social media activities.
- Credit Suisse is currently implementing the second phase of its three-year restructuring plan, aimed at achieving pre-defined targets by 2018.
- Credit Suisse has prioritized its wealth management and private banking business over investment banking from a longer-term perspective.
- The firm is investing in digital services across segments for both clients and relationship managers.
- The company’s private banking services have a presence in 34 countries across Europe, Middle East, and Africa, 12 countries across Asia Pacific, and 13 countries across the Americas.
Reasons To Buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for Credit Suisse Private Banking and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore Credit Suisse Private Banking’s recent M&A and growth strategies and their impacts on its AUM growth and financial performance.
- Understand Credit Suisse Private Banking’s client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about Credit Suisse Private Banking’s marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.