Global Aerosol Market is estimated to reach $94.4 Billion by 2024 with CAGR of 3.9% between 2016 and 2024. An aerosol is a colloid of liquid droplets or fine solid particles, in air or other gas. These can be anthropogenic or natural. Examples of natural aerosols includes forest exudates, fog, and geyser steam. While some of the artificial aerosols includes dust, particulate air pollutants, haze, and smoke. Aerosols are mostly used in paints, room fresheners, perfumes, medical products, deodorants in process to hold liquid dews in pressurized form.
The global aerosol market is expected to witness positive growth over the forecast period due to growing usage of aerosols in medical products, paints, adhesives, food, and automotive. Growing demand for air care products along with personal care products such as shaving and depilatories, hair care products, skin care products and deodorants are expected to create positive impact on the market for aerosols. Lack of awareness regarding product availability and use of aerosols are the major factor restraining the market growth. Growing urbanization and industrialization in developing countries are the major opportunities for the market players to enter these markets.
The global aerosol market has been categorized as application, and geography. Application segment is further bifurcated into household, automotive industry, paint and varnishes, food, personal care, insecticide, and other applications. By geography, the global aerosol market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, Spain, and Rest of Europe. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, Australia, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Rest of the World covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players in the global aerosol market includes Crabtree & Evelyn, Thymes LLC, Reckitt Benckiser, Henkel AG & Co., Unilever, Proctor and Gamble Co., S.C. Johnson, Akzo Nobel N.V., The Chemours Company, and Coster Tecnologie Speciali S.p.A. among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Aerosol Market with respect to major segments such as application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Aerosol Market from 2015 to 2024 will be included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Aerosol Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Aerosol Market
- Automotive Industry
- Paint and Varnishes
- Personal care
- Other Applications
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East