Global Electronic Access Control System Market is estimated to reach $39.6 Billion by 2024 with CAGR of 13.1% between 2016 and 2024. Electronic Access Control System uses electronic or electromechanical system to permit limited access within the organization. These systems contain intruder alarm, authentication system, and perimeter security system. These systems offer a high-level security offering integration opportunity with structured automation and time management systems.
Growing demand for improved security and government policies for security issues is driving the electronic access control system market. Images with improved resolution and unchangeable personalization characteristics are some of the technological advancements in the electronic access control system. An emerging trend in these electronic access control system is the integrated solution for instant response with electronic alarm systems. However, lack of interoperability with current security systems is affecting the market growth. Moreover, high upfront cost and mounting market for alternate technologies such as near field communication (NFC) are posing challenge to the market growth.
The global electronic access control system market has been categorized as technology, application and geography. Technology segment is further bifurcated into authentication systems, intruder alarm systems, perimeter security systems, and others. Authentication system is further bifurcated into biometric system and card based system. On the basis of application, the market has been again segmented into government, commercial, industrial, residential, and others. By geography, the global electronic access control system market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the world (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others. Rest of the World covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Key players in the global electronic access control system market Magal Security Systems Ltd., Tyco International, Assa Abloy AB, Future Fibre Technology, Schneider Electric, Siemens Building Technologies, Bosch Security Systems, Honeywell International Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc, Cognitec System GMBH among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Electronic Access Control System Market with respect to major segments such as technology, application and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015 - 2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Electronic Access Control System Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Electronic Access Control System Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Electronic Access Control System Market
- Authentication Systems
- ·Biometric Systems
- Facial recognition
- Iris Recognition
- Hand Geometry
- Voice Authentication
- Signature Verification
- ·Card Based Systems
- Proximity Card
- Smart Card
- Legacy Technology Based Card
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Perimeter Security Systems
- ·Free Standing Perimeter Security
- ·Buried Perimeter Security
- North America
- ·Rest of Europe
- ·South Korea
- ·Rest of Asia-Pacific
- ·South America
- ·Middle East