The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Growing livestock herd size globally is driving an imperative need to enhance the productivity by employing efficient systems to simplify the management of large volumes of animals. Moreover, the increasing concerns over global food security and sustainability has facilitated heavy investments by governments across the world. The global livestock monitoring & management market is strongly motivated by the substantial support of the government in terms of investments, favourable initiatives and trade policie Owing to these factors, the livestock monitoring & management market is expected to grow at a high CAGR of 17.8% from 2016 to 2021. Moreover, the rapid penetration of IoT technology in the livestock farming practices has led to the enhancement in productivity level by minimizing the manual labor and providing efficient platform for proper management. Increasing implementation of cloud based software systems, wherein shared resources and data are provided to computers and other devices on demand, has fuelled the market for livestock management.
The report is a compilation of the different segments of the global livestock monitoring & management market, including market breakdown by the product offering, animal type, application and different geographical areas. Herein, the revenue generated from the different product type, namely, hardware & systems, standalone software & services; and applications, namely, milk harvesting, animal health monitoring & comfort, feeding management, and heat stress & fertility monitoring, among others, are tracked to calculate the overall market size. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed summary of the market. It also includes the key participants involved in the manufacturing and distribution of these products.
The report answers the following questions about the global livestock monitoring & management market:
- What is the size, in terms of value ($million) of livestock monitoring & management market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2016-2021?
- What are different product offering types of livestock monitoring & management and developments by respective manufacturers?
- What is the revenue generation of livestock monitoring & management for different animal types in 2016 and their growth prospects?
- What is the market size of different applications types, in terms of value and their respective growth prospects and key developments?
- What is the livestock monitoring & management market size for different regions, on the basis of various product offerings, animal types and applications?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in the market, pertaining to countries included in different geographical regions?
- How attractive is the market for different stakeholders present in the industry by analysing the futuristic scenario of livestock monitoring & management?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for livestock monitoring & management during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global livestock monitoring & management market?
- What kind of new strategies is being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the livestock monitoring & management market by analysing through market share analysis?
- What are the key market players in the market, along with their detailed analysis & profiles (including company snapshots, their financials, key products & services, and SWOT analysis)?
The report puts special emphasis on the market share of the leading companies in the livestock monitoring & management market, owing to the changing paradigms in the industry. The report further includes a thorough analysis of the impact of the five major forces to understand the overall attractiveness of the industry. This segment also focuses on the key developments and investments made in the livestock monitoring & management market by the players.
The commonly used strategy adopted by the key players to enhance their geographic presence is product launch, followed by partnerships & collaborations. Moreover, the company profiles section highlights significant information about the key companies involved, along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities since the past few years.
Further, the report includes an exhaustive analysis of the geographical split into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW). Each geography details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that region. The prominent players operating in the global livestock monitoring & management market are DeLaval, GEA Farm Technologies, Lely, Afimilk Ltd., Allflex Inc., SCR Dairy Inc., Boumatic LLC, Dairymaster, Fullwood, Nedap, Sum-It Computer Systems and Gallagher Group, among others.