The rising concerns regarding vehicle congestion on the civilian roads and highways along with an increasing number of car accidents due to human error are the primary factors driving the demand for the traffic jam assist systems. With the efforts being made to make the driving experience a safer and more comfortable one, the consumers are looking towards the automated driving systems that may reduce the human effort put into driving, especially during certain unwanted scenarios. The market, in terms of value, generated $1,081.8 million in the year 2016, and is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period of 2017-2026. The research study is a compilation of various segmentations including the market breakdown by level of automation, component type, and different geographical regions.
This report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast with respect to the various component types used in the traffic jam assist systems, including cameras, radars, ultrasonic sensors, LiDARs and ECUs. Additionally, on the basis of the automation level, the traffic jam assist systems market has been segmented into level 2 and level 3 automation.
The report addresses the following key questions about the global traffic jam assist systems market:
- What is the market size of the global traffic jam assist systems in the terms of value from 2016-2026?
- Which component type is dominating the global traffic jam assist systems market in terms of value?
- What will be the revenue generated by the different automation levels in the global traffic jam assist systems market from 2016-2026?
- Which region in the traffic jam assist systems market is expected to grow the fastest from 2016-2026?
- What are the different factors driving the market forward during the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of the global traffic jam assist systems market?
- Which types of new strategies are being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What was the market share of the leading manufacturers in the year 2016?
The report also includes an exhaustive analysis of the market on the basis of several geographical regions, namely North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa. Each geographical region analysis details the individual push and pull forces in addition to the key players from that particular region.
The report examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry as well. The company profiles section includes the highlights of significant information about the key companies involved along with their financial positions, key strategies & developmental activities of the recent years (2014-2017) and the SWOT analysis of these players. Some of the key players in the traffic jam assists systems market are Continental AG (Germany), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), NVIDIA Corporation (the U.S.), Delphi Automotive PLC (the U.K), Denso Corporation (Japan), Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), and Mobileye N.V. (Israel).