"Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2017", report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from our exclusive panel of industry executives. It is based on the opinions and expectations of 73 global telecom industry executives surveyed in August, 2017. In addition, this report presents comparative analysis of survey results from H1 2017.
According to the survey results, executives operating in North America forecast a more favorable economy in the region for H2 2017. Upcoming 5G wireless technology, improvements in the infrastructure of both mobile and broadband technologies, the rapid increase in smartphone sales, and rising internet use are some major factors that are projected to enhance customer confidence levels within the global telecom industry over the next six months. New product development is the key area where industry executives will increase their expenditure in H2 2017. Moreover, executives who operate in North America forecast an increase in mobile data service prices during H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017.
Major highlights included in this report -
- In H2 2017, economic conditions will be more favorable in North America, as compare to H1 2017.
- The highest percentage of survey respondents are more optimistic about company growth prospects compared to industry growth prospects in H2 2017.
- Overall, 21% of executives forecast that electronics component prices will remain constant in H2 2017.
- New product development is the key area where industry executives are expected to increase their expenditure in H2 2017.
- Improving operational efficiency and protecting & growing market share are the top priorities for telecom respondents operating in Europe over the next six months.
The report "Telecom Industry Business Confidence Report H2 2017", examines executives’ opinions about the business environment during H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017. It also highlights existing economic conditions, supplier price variations, sales performance, industry and company growth outlook, spending patterns, and key priorities.
Specifically, this report outlines -
- Current state of the global economy: Examines prevailing economic conditions globally and across various regions in H2 2017.
- Company and industry growth outlook: Provides industry executives’ expectations towards the growth prospects of their company and the industry over the next six months
- Change in customer confidence: Analyzes telecom industry executives’ opinion about the change in customer confidence during H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- Supplier prices projection: Determines expected change in supplier prices across various categories and their impact on business confidence during H2 2017
- Change in staff headcount and sales performance: Tracks expected change in staff headcount and sales for H2 2017 among industry executives globally
- Significant investment activities: Highlights various areas in which industry executives intend to invest over the next six months
- Business concerns: Provides information about potential business concerns indicated by survey respondents for H2 2017 as compare to H1 2017
- Key priorities: Identifies the top priorities of industry executives operating in various regions for H2 2017
- The economic environment in North America is more favorable in H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017
- More than one-third of industry executives are optimistic or very optimistic about industry and the company growth during the next six months
- On average, global executives expect an increase of 1.0% in the prices of electronic components during H2 2017
- Respondents with business operations in the Asia-Pacific are more concerned about the social unrest in country/countries of operation in H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017
- Executives operating in North America indicate an increase in new product development during H2 2017 as compared to H1 2017
Reasons To Buy
- Helps organizations to make effective business strategy decisions by knowing the prevailing business conditions and sentiment within the telecom industry as compare with H1 2017
- Organizations will be supported in business expansion decisions by providing information about projected change in sales performance and supplier prices
- Helps to improve operational efficiency of the organization by knowing about key priorities and the main concerns of telecom industry executives
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key focus areas highlighted by survey respondents during H2 2017 as compared with H1 2017