Internet Access Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017
The Emerging 5 Internet Access industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Key Questions Answered
- What was the size of the emerging five internet access market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the emerging five internet access market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five internet access market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five internet access market?
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five internet access market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five internet access market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key internet access market players’ emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five internet access market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Reasons To Buy
These countries contributed $3,71,095.5 million to the global internet access industry in 2016, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.8% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $5,80,056.1 million in 2021, with a CAGR of 9.3% over the 2016-21 period.
Within the internet access industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $2,54,919.3 million in 2016. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $43,844.6 and $43,653.0 million, respectively.
China is expected to lead the internet access industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $3,56,060.9 million in 2021, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $1,03,572.2 and $80,106.6 million, respectively.