The global biomarkers market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2016, the largest sector of the market was biomarker discovery, which encompasses revenues for instruments and reagents, as well as the other costs associated with in-house biomarker research and development. This sector accounted for 49.3% of the global biomarkers market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 206-page report you will receive 66 tables and 59 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 206-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global biomarkers market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global Biomarkers Market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Sector:
- Biomarker Services
- Biomarker Diagnostics
- Biomarker Discovery
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Discipline:
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global biomarkers market by Therapeutic Indication:
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Diseases
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
- EU5 (further segmented into France, Germany, the UK, Spain and Italy)
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the biomarkers market. It includes a SWOT and STEP Analysis.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the biomarkers industry. These companies are biomarker service providers, biomarker technology providers and biomarker diagnostic developers:
- Quintiles IMS Holdings Inc
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Charles River Laboratories
- ICON plc
- WuXi PharmaTec
- Caprion Proteomics
- Proteome Sciences
- Pacific Biomarkers
- Oxford Gene Technology (OGT)
- Worldwide Clinical Trials (WWC)
- AB SCIEX
- Axela Inc
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Quest Diagnostics
- Myriad Genetics
- Genomic Health
- Critical Diagnostics
- MDxHealth (formerly OncoMethylome)
• Our study also discusses activities of the big pharmaceutical companies that are investing in biomarkers development through, for example, collaborations with CROs:
- Roche Diagnostics
- Ventana Medical Systems
- Merck & Co.
- Abbott Laboratories
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global biomarkers market. You find data, trends and predictions.