The global in-flight catering service market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.4% in the first half of the forecast period. In 2017, the full-service carrier submarket held 79% of the in-flight catering service market.
How this report will benefit you
Read on to discover how you can exploit the future business opportunities emerging in this sector.
In this brand new 172-page report you will receive 83 tables and 98 figures– all unavailable elsewhere.
The 172-page report provides clear detailed insight into the global in-flight catering service market. Discover the key drivers and challenges affecting the market.
By ordering and reading our brand new report today you stay better informed and ready to act.
• Global In-Flight Catering Service market forecasts from 2017-2027
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global in-flight catering service market by flight type:
• Full Service
• Low Cost
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global in-flight catering service market by aircraft class:
• First Class
• Others (particularly includes premium economy)
• This report also breaks down the revenue forecast for the global in-flight catering service market by food type:
• Bakery & Confectionary
• Others (particularly includes packaged food)
• This report provides individual revenue forecasts to 2027 for these regional and national markets:
• North America (US and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy & Spain)
• Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan & Korea)
• Latin America (Brazil & Mexico)
• Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia & UAE)
Each regional and national markets are further segmented by flight type, aircraft class and food type.
• Our study gives qualitative analysis of the global in-flight catering service market. This includes a SWOT Analysis as well as discussions on Drivers and Restraints.
• Our study discusses the selected leading companies that are the major players in the global in-flight catering service industry:
• Do & CO
• Cathay Pacific Catering Services (H.K.) Ltd.
• The Emirates Group
• gategroup (Gate Gourmet)
• SATS Ltd.
• ANA Catering Services Co. Limited
• Abby’s Catering
• Flying Food Group
• Journey Group Plc.
This study is intended for anyone requiring commercial analyses for the global in-flight catering service market. You find data, trends and predictions.