The key player has calculated that the LNG infrastructure market will see a total expenditure of $63,606 mn in 2017, including both Liquefaction and Regasification.
Read on to discover the potential business opportunities available.
LNG is used in various sectors such as automobile, industrial, and commercial. It is becoming a popular energy source due to its high replacement potential, considering its environmental benefits over other energy sources. The major advantage of LNG is the low emission of CO2, which makes it an efficient alternative to conventional fossil fuels. These advantages have been driving LNG demand from the industrial as well as automobile sector. Simultaneously, it is boosting the development of large-scale LNG terminals across the globe.
Increasing utilization of natural gas over oil is one of the major drivers for the large-scale terminals market. Various companies are focusing on establishing more liquefaction and regasification terminals in offshore areas to fulfil the increasing demand of LNG. In the current scenario, the overall global outlook is gradually shifting towards utilization of cleaner fuels. Natural gas is expected to occupy a major share of primary energy consumption by the end of the forecast period. With a boom in LNG trade activities expected in the future and steadily growing consumption pattern in emerging nations in Asia Pacific, an upward pressure on large-scale LNG sector development activities is inevitable in the future.
The construction of large-scale onshore liquefaction and regasification terminals is a function of the development of the global LNG industry. Investment in such infrastructure is dictated by unique supply and demand circumstances in different geographies, such as the US unconventional oil and gas boom and economic growth in Asia, particularly China.
There are a number of exciting LNG liquefaction prospects around the world in 2016, both under construction and perspective. The question is whether the demand of East Asia will be strong enough to support the economics of an abundant supply of liquefaction opportunities. The decline of the US as an import market for LNG has troubled financiers but has been balanced by demand in Asia, East Asia and emerging demand in South America.
Visiongain’s LNG infrastructure market report can keep you informed and up to date with the developments in the Liquefication Market in Australia, Canada, US and East Africa and Rest of the World. Visiongain has also included in-depth market analysis about the Regasification markets in China, Japan, South Korea, India and Europe.
With reference to this report, it details the key investments trend in the global market, subdivided by regions, capital expenditure and capacity. Through extensive secondary research and interviews with industry experts, visiongain has identified a series of market trends that will impact the LNG infrastructure market over the forecast timeframe.
The report will answer questions such as:
- What are the key trends and factors affecting spending on new liquefaction infrastructure?
- What factors dictate this investment?
- How are the economics of terminals shaping up?
- What is the interplay between expenditure on regasification terminals and liquefaction capacity?
- How are demand markets for LNG most likely to evolve, and why?
- Who will be the main exporters and importers of LNG over the next decade?
- How will the future global LNG trade routes change?
- How much extra LNG capacity will enter the global market over the next decade
Five Reasons Why You Must Order and Read This Report Today:
1) The report provides CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the 5 Leading Regional Players in the LNG Liquefaction Market 2017-2027
- East Africa
- Rest of the World (Includes Iran, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Trinidad & Tobago, Algeria, Angola & Nigeria)
2) The report provide CAPEX and capacity forecasts and analyses for the 5 Leading Regional Players in the LNG Regasification Market 2017-2027
- South Korea
3) The report includes tables of all currently operating, under construction and planned liquefaction and regasification facilities, listing their Location, Operational Year, Status, Capacity, Owner(s) and EPC Cost
4) The analysis is underpinned by our exclusive interviews with leading experts from:
- Linde AG
5) The report provides detailed profiles of the leading companies operating within the LNG Infrastructure market:
- BHP Billiton
- Total S.A
- Linde AG
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Chevron Corporation
This independent 328-page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competitors. With 156 tables and figures examining the LNG Infrastructure market space, the report gives you a direct, detailed breakdown of the market. PLUS, capital expenditure AND capacity AND tables of all currently operating, under construction and planned liquefaction and regasification facilities, as well as in-depth analysis, from 2017-2027 will keep your knowledge that one step ahead of your rivals.
This report is essential reading for you or anyone in the LNG sectors. Purchasing this report today will help you to recognise those important market opportunities and understand the possibilities there. I look forward to receiving your order.