In addition to market growth analysis, the study highlights the key driving forces of the DDoS market. Key drivers include better awareness of security due to constantly evolving DDoS attacks which will eventually stimulate the stronger adoption of DDoS solutions; growing concerns over threats to key infrastructure and strong requirements for cyber resiliency which are driving government organizations and service providers to upgrade their network infrastructure and mitigation capacities; the rise in the number of connected devices (IoT devices) which requires businesses and service providers to strengthen their protection capability; tightened requirements for compliances which drive organizations to invest in DDoS solutions to protect infrastructure and data; growing concerns over business disruption and reputation loss which drive many large organizations to expand their in-house DDoS mitigation capacity; and incomplete ability of legacy security approaches which causes customers to look at dedicated defense solutions to tackle threats and mitigate attacks.
Market trends are analyzed for the study period 2015 to 2021, with the base year being 2016. DDoS solution is the key focus area in this study. The vertical segmentation in this study includes the government, banking, financial services and Insurance (BFSI), service provider, manufacturing, education, eCommerce, and other sectors.
Companies mentioned in the ASEAN DDoS solution market's competitive landscape include Akamai, Arbor Networks, F5 Networks, Nexusguard, Radware, and Cloudfare, among other vendors. The countries included in this study are Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, and Singapore.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
• Is the DDoS solution market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
• Will DDoS solutions continue to exist, or will other solutions and services take its place?
• How will the structure of the market change with time?
• Will the services replace the product markets?
• What are the most common DDoS threats in ASEAN?
• Are the vendors in ASEAN ready to go it alone, or do they need partnerships to take their business to the next level?