The global population health management (PHM) solutions market comprises of software and services which helps healthcare providers achieve value based goals and impart high quality patient care. The market has evolved dramatically due changes in clinical need, reimbursement models and healthcare delivery framework. These changes have fuelled the level of investments in the population health industry. Although, the major contributors to these changes remain rising healthcare costs and rapidly increasing number of chronic diseases. To combat these adverse situations, government is more focused on shifting to a value based care reimbursement model than the traditionally used Fee-For-Service model.
Healthcare payers such as insurers, employers, health plans etc. are more exposed to the risks of rising medical costs and hence they are extensively participating and investing in various population health strategies. On the other hand, healthcare providers such as hospitals, physicians and clinics are also exploring alternatives to reduce their financial burden by switching from their existing deliver model to a value based model where they can keep a track on patient outcome and satisfaction. The value based care model is more of a patient centric model and includes various Accountable care organization (ACO), Patient-centred medical home (PCMH), Pay for performance (P4P) and bundled payments
Furthermore, a population health management strategy revolves around meeting objectives to teach patients how to better manage their medical conditions and to help them access the medical system appropriately. The common set of objectives that lie under population health management model include: Care Management, Care Coordination and Patient Engagement. With the advancements in the analytics space, many market players are now able to engage patients with interactive tools and platforms to analyse the quality of care provided to them.
The market report is completely aligned on the path of implementing a successful population health management (PHM) strategy which provides an all-inclusive field of vision for the market in terms of various factors influencing it such as recent trends, technological advancements, and regulatory environment of the market. The scope of this report is centred upon conducting a detailed study of the solutions allied with the global population health management solutions market. The market has been segmented into ’Component’, ’Mode of Delivery’, ’End Users’ and ’geographical regions’. The report presents the reader with an opportunity to unlock comprehensive insights with respect to the market and helps in forming well informed strategic decisions. The research uncovers some of the substantial parameters that must be taken into consideration before entering into the market.
This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global population health management solutions market with the help of key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that is going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion. The study considers the growth-share matrix model for a comprehensive study of the global population health management solutions market and assesses the factors governing the same.
The answers to the following key questions can be derived from this report:
- What is the Total Addressable Market (TAM), Segmental Addressable Market (SAM) and the potential market opportunity of the global population health management solutions market?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges and opportunities in the global population health management solutions market and their case studies?
- What are the key pillars involved in the successful implementation of a population health management strategy?
- What is the market share of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global population health management solutions market during 2017-2025?
- How did the population health market evolve and what are the factors necessitate its evolution?
- How will each segment of the global population health management solutions market grow during the forecast period and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2025?
- What are the consumer preferences in terms of adoption of population health model during the forecast period?
- What are the future trends that a vendor must adhere with in order to stand ahead in the highly competitive market?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- Which software deployment model will lead the population health market during the forecast period?
- What will be the growth rate of cloud based software services during the forecast period?
- Which end user will be the highest revenue generator in this industry during the forecast period?
- What is the scope of population health management solutions market in the emerging countries during the forecast period?
The key players which have significant contributions to the Global Population Health Management Solutions industry are Cerner Corporation, McKesson Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc., The Advisory Board company, Healthagen, LLC., OptumHealth, IBM Corporation, Epic Corporation, Inc., Conifer Health Solutions, LLC, Health Catalyst, LLC, Wellcentive, Inc., i2i Population Health, and Verscend Technologies, Inc. among others.