IoT alone is anticipated to generate substantial savings on the supply-side of the food ecosystem as IoT in Agriculture enables significant cost savings due to operational efficiency improvements, which translate into lower labor costs as well as more efficient use of inputs to production such as fossil fuels, water, fertilizer, etc.
This research evaluates the technologies, solutions, and related market opportunities for leveraging these next generation food system technologies. The report includes analysis of the food ecosystem and the role of technologies in reducing costs, improving revenues, and optimizing overall value throughout the ecosystem. The report includes detailed quantitative analysis and forecasts for the 2017 to 2022 period.
- Network service providers
- Commercial farm operators
- Agriculture support companies
- Food wholesalers and retailers
- Food transport and logistics companies
- AI, Data Analytics, and IoT solution providers