The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
Rising spending power among women, led by increasing participation in the work force is driving the Make-Up sector in Germany. The Eye Make-Up market has the largest value and volume share while the Nail Make-Up market is projected to witness fastest growth during 2016-2021. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used package material in the sector and is forecast to register the fastest growth during 2016-2021. L`Oreal S.A. and Cosnova Gmbh are the leading market players in the German Make-Up sector.
Our Country Profile report on the Make-Up sector in Germany provides insights on high growth markets to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2011-2021.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Eye Make-Up, Face Make-Up, Nail Make-Up, and Lip Make-Up with inputs on individual category share within each market and the change in their market share forecast for 2016-2021
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2011-2016
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each market through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Health & Beauty Stores, Department Stores, Drug Stores & Pharmacies, and others
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each market, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Package material data for Glass, Rigid Plastics, Paper & Board, Flexible Packaging, and others; pack type data for: Specialty Container, Tube, Jar and Tub.
- The per capita consumption of Make-Up is higher in Germany compared to the global and regional level
- Of the four markets, Eye Make-Up was the largest in value terms, in 2016
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets was the leading distribution channel in the German Make-Up sector
- Maybelline is the leading brand in the German Make-Up sector
- Rigid Plastics was the most commonly used package material in the sector
- Usage of Make-Up is high among Germans who have received Post-Secondary Non-Tertiary education
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Access the key and most influential consumer trends driving Make-Up consumption, and how they influence consumer behavior in the market which will help determine the best audiences to target
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as GDP per capita, population (overall and breakdown by age), and consumer price index. It also covers a comparative analysis of political, economic, socio-demographic, and technological indicators (PEST) across 50 countries.