A total of 13 bid rounds are due to close in Q3 2017, of which the ’Lease Sale 249’ round in the US offers the highest number of blocks, followed by New Zealand’s ’2017 Block Offer’. In terms of acreage, ’2017 Open Block Offer’ in New Zealand offers the most acreage of all the rounds due to close in the quarter, followed by the US’s ’Lease Sale 249’. Lebanon’s is expected to close its delayed ’1st Offshore Licensing Round’ in September 2017. Indonesia would also close its ’2017 Conventional Direct Proposal Tender Round’ in the month.
- Provides overview of global bid rounds due to close in Q3 2017
- Major developments related to bid rounds in Q2 2017
- Information on each bid round due to close in Q3 2017 by country
- Recent exploration and licensing history of countries where bids are due to close in the quarter
- Overview of bid rounds due to close in Q4 2017
Reasons To Buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on the global bid rounds due to close in Q3 2017
- Gain insight on bid rounds and blocks on offer by country
- Keep abreast of recent developments on the global bid rounds
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong data on the global bid rounds.