The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
“Global operating room management market projected to grow at CAGR of 11.2%”
The global operating room management market is projected to reach USD 3.41 billion in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 11.2% during forecast period (2017-2022). The operating room management market is driven by factors like the emphasis on cost control, efficiency improvement in ORs, redevelopment projects & funding to improve OR infrastructure, growing prevalence of diseases, rising geriatric population, and the increasing demand for OR supply management software. However, the high price and maintenance costs of ORM software is expected to restrain the market to a certain extent.
“The operating room supply management solutions are expected to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.”
On the basis of solutions, the market is broadly segmented into data management & communication solutions, anesthesia information management systems, operating room supply management solutions, operating room scheduling solutions, performance management solutions, and other solutions (including temperature management solutions, and humidity management solutions). Operating room supply management solutions segment is expected to register the highest CAGR. The high growth rate of this segment is primarily attributed to its increasing demand and significant role in efficiently managing operating room expenditure.
“The cloud-based solutions to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period’”
By delivery mode, the market is segmented into on-premise solutions, web-based solutions, and cloud-based solutions. The cloud-based solutions segment is expected to register highest CAGR in this market during the forecast period. Advantages such as scalable data storage, scalable computing power, machine-learning capabilities, and its ability to transfer the data at faster speed are driving the market for this delivery mode segment.
“Asia Pacific to witness significant growth from 2017 to 2022”
North America held the largest share of the global operating room management market in 2016, while Asia Pacific (APAC) is expected to witness the highest growth during the forecast period. The increasing need to curb healthcare costs; investments & reforms to modernize the healthcare system, and improved IT infrastructure are driving the growth of operating room management market in the APAC region.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1–45%, Tier 2–34%, and Tier 3–21%
- By Designation – C-level–14%, Director Level–10%, and Others–76%
- By Region – North America–40%, Europe–32%, Asia Pacific–20%, and RoW–8%
Some of the major market players in the operating room management market are GE Healthcare (US), McKesson Corporation (US), and Cerner Corporation (US) dominated the operating room management market. Some of the other players competing in this market are Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Surgical Information Systems (US), Optum (US), MEDITECH (US), Picis Clinical Solutions (US), Getinge (Sweden), STERIS (US), Omnicell (US), Stryker Corporation (US), Richard Wolf (Germany), Brainlab (Germany), EIZO (Germany), DxC Technology (US), Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (US), Orpheus Medical (US), and COMEG Medical Technologies (Germany).
The report analyzes the operating room management market and aims at estimating the market size and growth potential of this market based on various segments such as solution, delivery mode, component, end user, and region. The report also includes an in-depth regulatory analysis for various regions across the globe and competitive analysis of the key players in this market along with their company profiles, product and service offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Reasons To Buy the Report
The report will enrich established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn would help garner a greater market share. Firms purchasing the report could use one or any combination of the below-mentioned five strategies.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product and service portfolios offered by the top players in the global operating room management market.
- Product/Service Enhancement/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends and new product/service launches in the global operating room management market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by type of solution, component, delivery mode, and region.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products or product enhancements, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the global operating room management market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, services, and capabilities of leading players in the global market