Global Fast Food Market is estimated to reach $850.6 Billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2016 to 2024. Fast food is an alternative to home-cooked food which are easily accessible, quickly prepared and served. Fast foods are generally sold in restaurants or stores with precooked or preheated ingredients, and are served to the customer in a wrapped form for take away or drive through. As compared to the home-cooked food, these foods are high in sodium, sugar, and fat. Over-consumption of these foods may lead to obesity, and other health-related problems. Owing to increasing awareness, restaurants are now offering healthier options with new and customized menu items.
The factors driving the global fast food market include fast pace of urban life, increasing demand for fast food restaurants, changing food habits, and growth in employment rate. Though, rising awareness about the ill-effects on consumers would hamper the growth of the market. Additionally, healthier, and customized menu could offer growth opportunities in years to come.
The global fast food market is categorized as product type, and geography. By type, the segment is bifurcated as pizza/pasta, burger/ sandwich, sea-food, Asian/Latin American food, chicken, and others.
Based on geography, global fast food market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Germany, France, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Indonesia, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and others, while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East and Africa.
The key market player includes McDonald’s, Domino’s Pizza Inc, Papa John’s Pizza, Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Burger King, Subway, Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc., International Dairy Queen, Inc., and Wendy’s International Inc., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Global Fast Food Market with respect to major segments such as by product type, and geography
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Fast Food Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Fast Food Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Global Fast Food Market
Product Type Segments
- Burger/ Sandwich
- Asian/Latin American Food
- Other Product Types
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East