The wearable robotic exoskeleton market is experiencing an advanced rate of growth over the past couple of years due to increasing demand of robotic assistance and rehabilitation application for the therapy of patients suffering from neurological and musculoskeletal disorders. This high scale of growth of the robotics industry is subsequently influencing the wearable robotic exoskeleton market, wherein a new range of programs are being carried out to develop latest exoskeleton technologies, such as soft actuators, 3D printed exoskeleton structure, and highly efficient & durable Li-ion batteries, among others. The growing demand of exoskeletons for varied industries for applications, such as rehabilitation, assistance, body part support, and sports, is a major factor driving the growth of wearable robotic exoskeleton market. Furthermore, the wearable robotic exoskeleton market has been a significant area of focus in the robotics industry, in order to deliver consistent & repeatable movement therapy, improve endurance & safety in industrial settings, bring new capabilities to fighting forces, increase productivity at work place, reducing the risk of injury, and also facilitate recreational activities such as skiing, golfing, and hiking, among others. In terms of revenue, the wearable robotic exoskeleton market generated $96.0 million in the year 2016.
Following points provide a concrete description of the report content and the topics covered in the report:
- What is the size, in terms of revenue and volume, of wearable robotic exoskeleton market in 2016, and growth rate during the forecast period, 2017-2026?
- What is the market size of different types of exoskeletons (active and passive), based on the industry (healthcare, industrial, commercial, and defense) in which they are being utilized?
- What was the market value of different applications of exoskeletons in 2016, on the basis of varied industries?
- What is the market size of exoskeletons on the basis of different geographical regions and respective leading nations? Furthermore, what is the market size of different types of exoskeletons being consumed in these regions?
- What are the key trends and opportunities in exoskeleton market, across different regions and respective countries?
- What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand of exoskeletons during the forecast period?
- What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global wearable robotic exoskeleton market?
- What kind of new strategies are being adopted by existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- What is the competitive strength of key players in the wearable robotic exoskeleton market by analyzing through market share analysis and competitive benchmarking model?
The report also provides industry insights through patent analysis, value chain model, , product and pricing analysis as well as details about emerging companies ( startups) in wearable robotic exoskeleton market
Additionally, detailed analysis and profiling of key market players have been covered in the report. Furthermore, company profile section covers the business financials, company snapshots, key products & services, major developments, SWOT analysis and future programs (if any) of 16 leading players in the market