Global Physical Security Market is estimated to reach $148 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2016 to 2024. Physical security gives information regarding security measures which are designed to reject unauthorized access to resources, services and equipment and to safeguard personnel and property from harm such as terrorist attacks, theft, flood, and natural disasters. The global physical security market is monitoring technological modification from analog to incorporated IP networked systems. Modifications are video analytics, ubiquitous sensors, power access system, and circulated public-address environment incorporated with smart devices. Increasing security concerns about network, personnel, hardware, and information infrastructure would provide several market growth opportunities in coming years.
Increase in terror attack incidences, Increased consumption of internet of Things (IoT), need to guard business assets, employees, and customers, growing expenditure on security of important infrastructure such as government headquarters, banks, airports, trade centers, data centers, and enterprise facilities, advanced technology along with cost effective security systems are the factors boosting the growth of the global physical security market. However, lack of synergy between security solutions and restricted utilization of advanced technologies might hamper the growth. Furthermore, technological advancements in video surveillance and current development of smart cities would provide several market opportunities in the coming years.
The global physical security market is categorized into type, industry vertical and geography. By type, the market is segmented into systems and services. The system segment is further bifurcated into access control, video surveillance, physical security information management, perimeter intrusion detection & prevention, security scanning, imaging & metal detection, and fire & life safety. Services are sub-segmented as system integration, maintenance & support, designing & consulting. By industry vertical, the segmentations are government, defense & public sector, BFSI, education, retail, telecom & IT, oil, gas & energy, transportation & logistics, hospitality & residential, and others.
By geography, the market has been bifurcated into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). The U.S., Canada, and Mexico are covered under North America wherein Europe covers UK, Germany, France Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific covers China, Japan, India, South Korea, and others. RoW covers South America, Middle East, and Africa.
The key companies operating in this market include Tyco International Plc., Bosch Security Systems, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Pelco, Anixter International Inc., Cisco Systems, Stanley Security Solutions Limited, ADT Corporation, Genetec Inc., and Senstar Corporation among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide a detailed analysis of Global Physical Security Market with respect to major segments such as type and industry vertical
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Global Physical Security Market from 2015 to 2024 has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Global Physical Security Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of the Global Physical Security Market
- ·Access control
- Face Recognition
- Fingerprint Recognition
- Electronic Locks
- Mechanical Locks
- Smart card and Readers
- ·Video surveillance
- Video Analytics
- IP Video surveillance
- ·Physical security Information management
- ·Perimeter Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- ·Security Scanning, Imaging & Metal Detection
- Metal Detectors
- X-ray Screening
- Electronic Inspection Tools
- Fire & life safety
- · Maintenance & Support
- · System Integration
- · Designing & Consulting
Industry Vertical Segments
- Government, Defense & Public Sector
- Telecom & IT
- Oil, Gas & Energy
- Hospitality & Residential
- Transportation & Logistics
- North America
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East