Global Textile Chemicals Market is estimated to reach $31.3 billion by 2024; growing at a CAGR of 3.5% from 2016 to 2024. Textile chemicals are used for enhancing the end products with required specifications and also effective production, processing, and development of textiles including clothing, furniture, tire yarn, and others. A wide range from basic mixtures of chemicals are available such as starch, sulfonated oils, surfactants, and greases to highly specialized chemicals such as warp sizes, flame retardants and water repellents. The industry is now focusing on developing new textiles that include high performance and protection material using nanotechnology, specialty coating and ink-jet printing process. The textile industry is adopting bio-based chemicals, especially in medical textiles, geo and agro-textiles, and in construction and interior textiles.
The market is driven by increasing need for freshness and comfort in fashion industry and fashionable products, and rising production of floor coverings and home furnishings. Though, possibility of the chemicals causing harmful effects may hamper the adoption among end users. Additionally, growing demand for eco-friendly, natural and organic textile would provide numerous opportunities in coming years.
The textile chemicals market is categorized as product, application and geography. Based on product, the market is segmented into, coating & sizing chemicals, finishing agents, surfactants, colorants & auxiliaries, desizing agents, bleaching agents, and yarn lubricants. Based on application, the market has been segmented into home furnishing, apparel industries, industrial and other applications.
Based on geography, textile chemicals market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW). North America is further bifurcated in U.S., Canada, and Mexico whereas Europe consist of UK, Germany, France, Italy, and others. Asia-Pacific is segmented into India, China, India, Japan, South Korea, and others while RoW is bifurcated into South America, Middle East, and Africa.
Major companies operating in this market include The Dow Chemical Company, Huntsman International LLC, The DyStar Group, Pulcra Chemicals GmbH, Solvay SA, Archroma, Lonsen Inc., OMNOVA Solutions Inc., Covestro AG, and Kiri Industries Ltd., among others.
The key takeaways from the report
- The report will provide detailed analysis of Textile Chemicals Market with respect to major segments such as product, and application
- The report will include the qualitative and quantitative analysis with market estimation over 2015-2024 and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) between 2016 and 2024
- Comprehensive analysis of market dynamics including factors and opportunities will be provided in the report
- An exhaustive regional analysis of Textile Chemicals Market has been included in the report
- Profile of the key players in the Textile Chemicals Market will be provided, which include key financials, product & services, new developments and business strategies
Scope of Textile Chemicals Market
- Coating & Sizing Chemicals
- Finishing Agents
- Colorants & Auxiliaries
- Desizing Agents
- Bleaching Agents
- Yarn Lubricants
- Home Furnishing
- Apparel Industry
- Industrial and Other Applications
- North America
- ·South Korea
- ·South America
- ·Middle East