"Top Growth Opportunities: Bakery & Cereals in Saudi Arabia", report provides an overview of the sector, analyzing market data, demographic consumption patterns within the category, and the key consumer trends driving consumption. The report highlights top growth opportunities for the bakery & cereals sector in Saudi Arabia and outlines new product development that effectively targets the most pertinent consumer need states, and offers strategic recommendations to capitalize on evolving consumer landscapes.
The report identifies the key demographic groups driving consumption, and what motivates their consumption. When combined with an in-depth study of market and category dynamics, readers are able to identify key opportunities, and what they need to do in order to target them. The report uses a unique method of quantifying consumer trends to highlight the degree of influence they have on consumption within the category. The report also identifies the most important trends within the market and shows whether beliefs over what influences consumer behavior within the category are accurate.
Get access to -
- Key consumer demographic groups driving consumption within the Saudi Arabian market. The figures showcase the number of times consumers of specific ages and gender consume bakery & cereals, as well as identifying whether these demographic groups "over" consume in the category (i.e. they account for a higher proportion of occasions than the proportion of society they represent overall)
- A study of market value and volumes over 2012-2017 for Saudi Arabia, supplemented with category, brand and packaging analysis that shows the current state of the market, and how it will evolve over the 2017-2022 period
- The degree of influence that the 20 key consumer trends identified by GlobalData have on Confectionery consumption volumes, with granular analysis on the extent that degree of influences varies between gender and age group
- Insight into the implications behind the data, and analysis of how the consumer needs will evolve in the short-to-medium term future
- Examples of international and Sweden-specific product innovation targeting key consumer needs.
- The Saudi Arabian bakery and cereals sector recorded high growth in US dollar terms, as demand for bakery and cereal products was inelastic due to the necessity of some of these products and the emerging adoption of others.
- The Saudi Arabian bakery & cereals market is led by the bread & rolls and ’cakes, pastries & sweet pies’ categories in value terms.
- Private label penetration is fairly low in this sector, with brand-labeled products making up the vast majority of sales.
- Health and wellness claims have barely been used in the bakery & cereals sector in Saudi Arabia; products with health and wellness claims accounted for a small share in 2017.
Reasons To Buy
- This report brings together consumer analysis and market data to provide actionable insight into the behavior of Saudi Arabians bakery & cereals consumers.
- This is based on GlobalData’s unique consumer data, developed from extensive consumption surveys and consumer group tracking, which quantifies the influence of 20 consumption motivations in the bakery & cereals sector.
- Category, brand, and packaging dynamics are also examined. This allows product and marketing strategies to be better aligned with the leading trends in the market.