The aim of this study is to analyze the developments of the test equipment market in the global telematics industry and present an outlook on market growth, opportunities, and performance. The major focus is market trends (drivers and restraints); regional trends (North America, Europe & Russia, Asia-Pacific, and rest of the world) and test equipment form-factors. The study highlights opportunities created by telematics systems manufacturers, automotive OEMs, and Internet/technology companies that are integrating telematics solutions into every car model and investing in the development of connected-car and self-driving technologies.
Market measurements and revenue forecasts were estimated for 2016–2023 (test equipment market by region, product, form-factor, and application). Market focus and market share details of key participants, such as Rohde & Schwarz, Keysight Technologies, National Instruments, Anritsu Corporation, and FEV are included. The base year for the study is 2016 and forecast period is from 2017 to 2023.
Key questions that this study will answer:
• Is the test equipment market for passenger vehicle telematics growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
• What are the key factors that will drive growth of the test equipment market for telematics across the globe?
• What are the restraints faced by market participants? What is the expected impact?
• Who are the major market participants? Who is expected to lead the market in terms of revenue during the forecast period?
• Which test equipment form-factor has the highest market share in the telematics segment? Which form-factor is expected to have the highest adoption rate during the forecast period?
• What are the various growth opportunities for test equipment manufacturers in the telematics space?