The content of this report will be updated with the latest scenarios based on the global COVID-19 Pandemic
The 2017 edition of the report provides a Comprehensive & Insightful Comparative SWOT Analysis and analyzes the Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus for the Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter manufacturers as the Global Civil Helicopter market is trying to stabilize & recover while facing the headwinds for the third consecutive year in 2017 as the demand withering caused by the energy sector crisis continues with the crude oil prices trend still on the recovery path. The civil helicopter market, however, has shown signs of a potential resurgence with reference to helicopter unit deliveries as well as billings for the first half of 2017 which is likely to be sustained with better near term projections for crude oil prices, improving fleet utilization across segments and new helicopter platforms scheduled to enter service.
The industry OEMs, however, are taking a long term view of the market with continued pursuit of R&D activity focused on technological evolution and new rotorcraft development programs aimed at the demand upturn. The likely radical generational leap in technology; with the development & commercialization of Tilt-rotorcrafts & compound helicopter designs for the civil applications by the industry; and the potential opening of latent segments, like air taxis, over medium term are likely to transform the market landscape for civil helicopters altogether over medium term.
Further, most industry OEMs are realigning their overall strategy focus with enhanced focus on military business as the global military helicopter market has been stabilizing amid an improving defense spending scenario across most key global markets & regions which is likely to be sustained over the next decade and has led to the rise of common platform strategy for military & civil segments being pursued by most OEMs. Additionally, the OEMs are focusing on other market segments in the civil market, led by, Corporate/VIP transport, General Utility and EMS/SAR to partially offset the ongoing demand slump in the oil & gas sector. The OEMs are also working towards expanding local roots across key growth markets globally to capitalize on potential growth opportunities more effectively and to drive growth from a long term perspective.
Against this backdrop, the report provides a comprehensive Comparative SWOT framework analysis on the Global Top 5 Civil Helicopter manufacturers besides analyzing the overall, near term strategy focus across these OEMs. The framework analyzes the Strengths & Weaknesses of the OEMs from a standalone as well as relative perspective based on a comprehensive analysis of their Key, Strategic Business Aspects, which include:
- - Product Portfolio Analysis & its Strategic Positioning across Key Markets & Segments
- - Breadth & Depth of Presence across Key Geographic Markets & Regions
- - Analysis of overall Cost Base, Structure & its Management
- - Analysis of Revenue streams, Resource Base & Key Competencies
- - Profitability, Key Profit Sources, Growth & Trend Analysis
- - Capital & Ownership Structure and Financial Strength
- - Key Competitor Analysis across Market Segments & Degree of Competitive Intensity
- - Competitive Market Positioning across Key Global Markets & Market Share
- - Overall Strategy Orientation & Focus, R&D Strategy, Technological Strength & Capabilities
The framework subsequently analyzes & identifies potentially significant, niche growth opportunities & avenues and imminent as well as emerging threats for each key industry OEM based on their strategic product portfolio & market positioning, core strengths & weaknesses and overall strategy focus & orientation against the backdrop of emerging industry dynamics & trends. The report analyzes the overall degree of strategic responsiveness of OEMs to external environmental factors, which include, prevailing industry dynamics, emerging industry & market trends, issues, challenges & potential risk factors to assess their ability to be able to derive further business growth by capitalizing on potential growth opportunities effectively while negating threats simultaneously over near to medium term.
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for
- - Inputs for Strategic Planning, Competitive Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- - Analysis of Core Strengths & Weaknesses for each of the 5 Key Industry Players
- - Analysis of Near-term Strategy Focus and Key Strategies & Plans for the industry OEMs
- - Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- - Analysis of Key & Emerging Market & Technology Trends
- - Analysis of Key Issues, Challenges & Potential Risk Factors
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their Overall Dynamics
- - Strategic Perspective on likely Evolution of Global Civil Helicopter Market over Medium Term
- - Near to Medium Term Market Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Demand Growth Projections
For Whom: Key Decision-Makers across Industry Value Chain
The report will be essential for those having strategic interest in the Global Civil Helicopter Market. The report will be especially useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program Managers, Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Industry OEMs, Suppliers, Vendors, Sales & Distribution Channels, MRO Services Providers, Helicopter Fleet Operators, Flight Simulator Manufacturers, Technology & other Services Solutions Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Financing & Leasing Companies, Researchers and all those associated with the industry or any of these companies.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- -Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation enables Easy Comprehension
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images