The 2017 edition of the report provides a Comprehensive & Insightful Comparative SWOT Framework Analysis and analyzes the Near to Medium Term Strategy Focus for the Top 6 OEMs in the European Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles Market which continues to be on strong footing, building up on the strong performance of 2016, driven by high fleet capacity utilization as well as renewals & good profitability across fleet operators.
Europe has also been instrumental in shaping the technological evolution of the trucking industry globally having led & spearheaded the pace as well as direction of technology development and having proved itself to be the true hotbed for a number of radical technological innovations & inventions over the decades. The trend continues with the European industry focusing strategically on the quartet of Connectivity, Autonomous driving, Safety and Efficiency as the next generation technologies. European industry OEMs, led by Daimler, Volvo & VW, have been the true global players as they continue to dominate the global medium & heavy truck market, in terms, of sales volumes and market shares, with their scale of operations and technological edge. Europe, thus, continues to be and is likely to remain highly significant strategically for the global trucking industry going forward and an in-depth understanding of the European market & OEMs, trends and strategies & plans of the OEMs, therefore, becomes highly imperative. Trucking is on the verge of a transformation powered by rapid pace of technology development and adoption by the industry which is likely to alter market dynamics & landscape altogether over medium term with the likely evolution of new business models & concepts as trucking evolves from being a products to solutions business leveraging technology as the backbone.
Against this backdrop, the report provides a comprehensive Comparative SWOT framework analysis on the Top 6 Truck manufacturers in the European Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles market besides analyzing the overall, near term strategy focus across these OEMs. The framework analyzes the Strengths & Weaknesses of the OEMs from a standalone as well as relative perspective based on a comprehensive analysis of their Key, Strategic Business Aspects, which include:
- - Product Portfolio Analysis & its Strategic Positioning
- - Breadth & Depth of Presence across Key Geographic Markets & Regions
- - Analysis of overall Cost Base, Structure & its Management
- - Analysis of Revenue streams, Resource Base & Key Competencies
- - Profitability, Key Profit Sources, Growth & Trend Analysis
- - Capital & Ownership Structure and Financial Strength
- - Key Competitor Analysis across Market Segments & Degree of Competitive Intensity
- - Competitive Market Positioning across Key Global Markets & Market Share
- - Overall Strategy Orientation & Focus, R&D Strategy, Technological Strength & Capabilities
The framework subsequently analyzes & identifies potentially significant, niche growth opportunities & avenues and imminent as well as emerging threats for each key industry OEM based on their strategic product portfolio & market positioning, core strengths & weaknesses and overall strategy focus & orientation against the backdrop of emerging market dynamics & trends. The report analyzes the overall degree of strategic responsiveness of OEMs to external environmental factors, which include, prevailing industry dynamics & emerging industry & market trends, issues, challenges & potential risk factors to assess their ability to be able to derive further business growth by capitalizing on potential growth opportunities effectively while negating threats simultaneously over near to medium term.
Relevance & Usefulness: The report will be useful for analysis and gaining insights into:
- - Inputs for Strategic Planning, Competitive Assessment & Decision-Making Processes
- - Analysis of Core Strengths & Weaknesses for each of the 6 Key Industry Players
- - Analysis of Near-term Strategy Focus and Key Strategies & Plans for the industry players
- - Identification of & Insights into Potential Growth Opportunities & Avenues
- - Analysis of Key & Emerging Market & Technology Trends
- - Analysis of Key Issues, Challenges & Potential Risk Factors
- - Identifying & highlighting areas for making potential Strategic Changes, Adjustments & Realignment
- - Contingency planning for current Strategies & Programs
- - Analysis of Forces Driving as well as restraining the Industry & their Overall Dynamics
- - Strategic Perspective on likely Evolution of the European MHCV Market through 2026
- - Near to Medium Term Market Outlook, Inputs on Market Evolution & Demand Growth Projections
The report is essential & a must have for all those with strategic interest & stakes in the European Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicles Market. The report will be extremely useful for Key Decision-Makers, Program & Procurement Managers, Top Management of Industry Players & Other Companies, Suppliers, Vendors, Fleet Operators & Logistics Solutions Providers, Associated Equipment Manufacturers, Technology Solutions Providers, Sales & Distribution Channels, MRO Services Providers and other Key Players in the Industry Value Chain. The report will also be useful for existing & potential Investors, Industry & Company Analysts, M&A Advisory Firms, Strategy & Management Consulting Firms, PE Firms, Venture Capitalists, Researchers and all those associated with the industry.
Features, Benefits & Reasons to Procure:-
- -Provides Macro View and Big Picture Quickly
- -Blend of Quantitative & Qualitative Analysis
- -Significant Time Savings
- -Visual Representation
- -Meetings & Presentation Ready Format
- -Superior & Enriched User Experience with Incorporation of Relevant Images