India lithium-ion battery market is expected to grow at CAGR 18.6% due to growing demand for lithium-ion batteries from various sectors, predominantly customer electronics and automobile. Moreover, rising disposable income, growing pollution levels and surging demand for quality & uninterrupted power are anticipated to boost demand for lithium-ion batteries in India during 2017 – 2022. In addition, increasing demand for portable and stationary energy storage, escalating number of solar & wind energy projects and surge in electric vehicle demand are among other major factors expected to aid India lithium-ion battery market over the next five years.
According to “India Lithium-ion Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, key players operating in India lithium-ion battery market include Samsung SDI Co. Ltd, Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd., LG Polymers India Pvt Ltd., Sony India Pvt. Ltd., Coslight India Telecom Pvt. Limited, NEC India Private Limited, ACME Cleantech Solutions Private Limited, Amco Saft India Limited, Rajamane Telectric Pvt. Ltd., and Semyung India Enterprises (Pvt) Ltd. “India Lithium-ion Battery Market By Type, By Application, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of India lithium-ion battery market:
- India Lithium-ion Battery Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Type (Lithium Cobalt Oxide, Lithium Manganese Oxide, Lithium Iron Phosphate and Others), By Application (Consumer Electronics, Industrial and Automotive)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India lithium-ion battery market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and lithium-ion battery manufacturers and providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with lithium-ion battery manufacturers, distributors, importers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.