Global mobility on demand market is expected to cross $ 228 billion by 2022, on account of growing traffic congestions, continuous initiatives being taken by several vehicles manufacturing players and increasing inclination of consumers. Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share in global mobility on demand market in 2016; and China and Japan registered more than half of the demand for mobility on demand services in the region in the same year. Moreover, the region is anticipated to maintain its dominance in global mobility on demand market during the forecast period as well.
According to “Global Mobility on Demand Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022”, major companies operating in the global mobility on demand market are BMW AG, General Motors Co., Toyota Motor Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Delphi Automotive PLC, TomTom International, IBM CORPORATION, INTEL CORPORATION, ROBERT BOSCH GmbH, UBER TECHNOLOGIES Inc., Lyft Inc., etc. “Global Mobility on Demand Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022” discusses the following aspects of global mobility on demand market:
- Global Mobility on Demand Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis – By Vehicle Type (Passenger Car Vs. Two-Wheeler).By Internet Connectivity Type (3G, 4G, Wi-Fi, and 5G), By Service Type (E-hailing, Ride Sharing, and Car Rental), By Vehicle Connectivity Type (V2P, V2I, V2V, and Others)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global mobility on demand market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants and service providers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary research. Primary research included interaction with service providers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and proprietary databases.