GCC atmospheric water generators market is projected to reach USD19.3 million by 2022. Growth in the market is anticipated on account of increasing population, depleting fresh water levels and increasing water consumption by industries such as agriculture, tourism, construction, etc., in GCC member countries. Moreover, high cost involved in setting up a desalination plant and adoption of GCC Unified Water Strategy and Implementation Plan 2016-2035 are expected to boost the demand for atmospheric water generators in the GCC region over the coming years.
According to “GCC Atmospheric Water Generators Market By Type, By Application, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2026”, GCC atmospheric water generator market is controlled by Hendrx Corporation, EcoloBlue, Inc., Ambient Water, Inc., Island Sky Corporation, WaterMaker (India) Pvt. Ltd, Drinkable Air Inc., Ambient Water, Inc., Water Technologies International, Adder Hill, Air2Water LLC, Atlantis Solar and Wind LLC. “GCC Atmospheric Water Generators Market By Type, By Application, By Country, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2026” report elaborates following aspects related to water generators market in the GCC.
- GCC Atmospheric Water Generators Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Type (Cooling Condensation Vs. Wet Desiccation), By Application (Industrial, Commercial, and Residential), By Country
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of GCC atmospheric water generators market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next nine years
- To help industry consultants, atmospheric water generators manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with atmospheric water generators manufacturers, suppliers and industry experts. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.