Global organic food market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.15%, in value terms, during 2017 – 2022. Growing awareness regarding health benefits of organic food consumption, rising per capita spending on organic food products and increasing health concerns due to growing number of chemical poisoning cases are expected to drive global organic food market in the coming years. In addition, continuing product innovations and aggressive marketing strategies adopted by major players and online retailers would positively influence the global organic food market during forecast period.
According to “Global Organic Food Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022”, some of the major players operating in the global organic food market are Danone, Hain Celestial Group Inc., EDEKA Handelsgesellschaft Nord GmbH, General Mills Inc., SFM, LLC., United Natural Foods INC., Nature’s Path Foods, Inc., Amy’s Kitchen, Organic Valley, Newman’s Own, Aldi Einkauf GmbH & Co hogs, REWE Markt GmbH, Hipp GmbH & Co Vertrieb KG, Clif Bar & Company, Aurora Organic Dairy, SunOpta Inc., Stonyfield Farm, Inc., Harmony Organic, Eden Foods, Inc., Alnatura Produktions- und Handels GmbH, etc. “Global Organic Food Market By Product Type, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012 – 2022” discusses the following aspects of global organic food market:
- Global Organic Food Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Product Type (Organic Meat, Poultry & Dairy; Organic Fruits & Vegetables; Organic Bread & Bakery; Organic Beverages; Organic Processed Food; and Other Organic Products)
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape & Strategic Recommendations
Why You Should Buy This Report
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global organic food market
- To identify on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants and manufacturers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer’s specific needs
The information contained in this report is based upon both primary and secondary sources. Primary research included interviews with organic food manufacturers, importers, distributors, dealers & industry experts in India. Secondary research included an exhaustive search of relevant publications like company annual reports, financial reports and other proprietary databases.