The market outlook for wireless infrastructure market is positive. The key player assesses the market to be valued at $78.4bn in 2017 and with sustained market demand, the key player has forecast growth for this market.
Key benefits of purchasing this report
- Learn About the Future Wireless Infrastructure Industry Outlook– The Wireless Infrastructure regional market forecasts will confirm and underpin your own analysis
- See forecasts for key aspects of the market– including a forecast of global telecoms operators CAPEX forecast by 2017-2027, which is then broken down by Wireless CAPEX and Fixed CAPEX
- Keep Up To Speed With Wireless Infrastructure Technologies– Find 7 submarket forecasts, covering Carrier Wi-Fi, WiMAX, WCDMA RAN, 3G Packet Core, LTE Evolved Packet Core, LTE RAN, and Mobile Backhaul
- tay Informed About Wireless Infrastructure– Read analysis of this market
- Save Time Researching landscape with profiles of the leading companies including Huawei, ZTE, Nokia Solutions and Networks (NSN), Samsung, and Cisco
- Reinforce Your Business Case For Wireless Infrastructure– Substantiate you research proposal with our regional forecasts for North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, ME & Africa, and Latin America
- Presentations– Find 72 table & charts that you can utilise to illustrate your point in your Wireless Infrastructure investment proposal.
- See insights into market trends with drivers and restraints as well as SWOT/PEST analysis
- Wireless infrastructure manufacturers
- Leading companies in the wireless infrastructure market
- Investors into this market
- Research and development leaders
- Business strategy directors
With 72 number of tables and charts and a total length of 126 pages, this report is a fantastic opportunity to increase your knowledge of this sector. SWOT/PEST analysis tables, as well as analysis of the drivers and restraints for the overall market concisely informs you of the major factors affecting this market, whilst this data-rich approach provides greater insight into this market.